The microc redit loan cycles are usually shorter than traditional commercial loans with terms from typically six months to a year with payments plus interest, payed weekly. Shorter loan cycles and weekly payments help the borrowers stay current and not become surprised by large payments.
We follow the credit methodology of Self Help Group lending wherein the loans are disbursed to the members of the group after inter-se-agreement by all the members within the group. The members in a group are selected so as to be in same age group and residing in the same locality being friends but not from the same family. In case of the problems in recovery from even one of the members, the system of joint liability ensures recovery of the dues from all the members within the group.
Apart from the loan disbursement and recovery schedule, the members are invited to attend workshops and training programs, which acts as a platform for all the members to come together and share their experiences. The exposure visits enable members to learn about the various activities undertaken by their counterparts in other villages thereby increasing the number of income generation options and levels of confidence among the members.
Applications for loans and their processing
- The applicable terms and conditions
- An indicative list of KYC documents to be submitted, together with the duly completed application form.
Loan appraisal and terms/conditions
- Loan applications shall be subject to the company’s credit appraisal process.
- Upon approval of the loan, an agreement/sanction letter indicating the amount of loan sanctioned, rate of interest applicable, method of interest calculation along with other terms and conditions shall be conveyed to the loan applicant in writing.
- For resolution of complaints against the Company, customers/ public may contact the respective branch office of the Company or may call us between 9:30 am and 6.00 pm from Monday to Saturday or e-mail us at email@example.com